Vitamin C Powder Benefits
• Vitamin C helps battle high blood pressure.
• Lowers the risk of heart diseases.
• Boosts your immune system by strengthening your white blood cells
• Prevents common colds and flu.
• Vitamin C Powder helps naturally regain bone and skin health.
• It helps to reduce anxiety and stress resulting in a fresh mood.
• Vitamin C helps plays a significant role in protecting the gut.
• It is an anti-fatigue supplement to office workers having a tiring day.
• Vitamin C Powder, when taken orally, can help treat intestinal infections and stomach ulcers.
• It helps in the absorption of iron, prevents scurvy and decreases cholesterol.
Vitamin C Powder For Face Recipe
• Mix Vitamin C Powder and water in a bowl until it dissolves. Once dissolved add aloe vera gel and vitamin E oil.
• Refrigerate the contents in a bottle and store in a fridge for about 1-2 weeks. Use the serum on your face for smooth, glowing skin.
Is Ascorbic Acid Vitamin C?
Yes Ascorbic acid powder commonly called as Vitamin C powder is the purest form of vitamin c.
What is the pH of ascorbic acid?
The pH of ascorbic acid powder is between 1.0 to 2.5
High Doses Of Vitamin C
For men over the age of 18, the daily intake of vitamin C is 90mg. Whereas for women over 18 the daily dose of Vitamin C Powder is 75mg. Smokers are adviced to add extra 35mg to their intake.
How To Take Vitamin C Powder?
The best way to take vitamin C powder is to add it to your foods or salads. You can have Vitamin C powder on an empty stomach as it can be absorbed by the body best during this time.
Vitamin C Sources
The most natural sources of vitamin C are Oranges, cauliflower, broccoli, Brussels, green and red peppers, spinach, green leafy vegetables, Kiwis and lemons.
The following fruits have more vitamin c than an orange :
kiwi, guava, papaya, and lychee
How much vitamin c do you need a day
Vitamin C is water soluble. Since the body doesn't store Vitamin C, it is essential to take vitamin C as a supplement. Too much dietary vitamin c is harmful. The recommended amount is from 65 to 90mg.
Is 500mg Of Vitamin C Too Much For A Child
Yes, 500mg of vitamin C is too much for a child. For ages, 1 to 3 15mg is the limit, while from 4 to 8 years 25mg is the limit.s
Vitamin C Benefits For Skin Lightening
Vitamin C is a natural antioxidant. It fights skin aging and darkness. When applied to the skin after sun exposure it helps to repair the skin. Vitamin C helps get rids of dead cells and smoothens skin.
Vitamin C Side Effects
The most common side effects of excess Vitamin C may include Redness or flushing of skin, headaches, nausea or vomiting.
Ascorbic Acid In Food
Ascorbic acid in its purest form can be used in a wide variety of ways including salts. It provides a tarty flavor to the dishes.