Benefit Of Vitamin E For Hair
• This Vitamin is well known for stimulating hair growth and repairing damaged hair follicles.
• Prevents premature graying of hair by effectively curbing down the aging process.
•Helps repair split ends and other tremendous damage incurred on the hair due to various methods like blow-drying, curling and coloring.
• Vitamin E contains natural antioxidants giving you a healthier scalp and shinier looking hair.
Benefit Of Vitamin E For Skin
• Vitamin E helps you get younger looking skin. It takes away wrinkles and other signs of aging.
• It promotes calm and soothes red itchy skin. It is a natural and effective skin moisturizer as it helps strengthens the skin cell membranes.
• Vitamin E also helps reduce the visibility on any scars on the skin.
• It helps reduce damage to the skin incurred from the sun's UV rays.
• Vitamin E aids in eradicating stretch marks caused by the reduction of weight or due to post maternity delivery.
• Works as a marvelous cleansing agent to deeply clean skin pores and produce fresh, smooth skin.
• When used directly on a blister or a painful cold sore it can soothe the pain away.
What Is Vitamin E Good For?
Vitamin E is useful for preventing severe diseases like cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and Alzheimer's disease. It is vital for a healthy and robust immune system, skin, hair, and eyes.
What Does IU Mean In Vitamin E?
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin. IU stands for International Unit and is the standard unit used by pharmacists and medical practitioners to measure any fat-soluble Vitamin.
Vitamin E Sources
The following foods are rich in Vitamin E :
Wheat Germ Oil, Sunflower Seeds, Almonds, Hazelnut Oil, Peanuts, Avacado, Brazil nuts, Mango and Kiwifruit.
What Is The Suitable Vitamin E Dosage?
For children below the age of 13 years, the intake should not be more than 11 mg, while for women and men above the age of 14 the recommended intake of vitamin E is benchmarked at 15mg.
Vitamin E Deficiency Symptoms
Following are the symptoms of vitamin E deficiency:
• Muscle weakness,
• Difficulty in walking,
• Vision deterioration and
• Immune system weakness.
Is Vitamin E Serum Good?
An overnight vitamin e serum helps to restore and nourish skin and can be used on any skin types. Put a few drops on your palm and smoothen it on your face and neck and leave overnight. Wake up in the morning to nourished, fresh and younger looking skin.
How To Use Vitamin E Capsules For Face
Vitamin E oil comes in the form of capsules which can be used to make a healthy face pack. Prick 2-3 Vitamin E capsules and extract the liquid. Add 2 tablespoons of yogurt, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Mix the contents thoroughly. Wipe your face clean with rose water. Apply the mask and let it dry. Wash with cold water
Vitamin E Side Effects
The common side effects of Vitamin E is
This may occur due to allergies or taken in improper doses.
Vitamin E Excess
When Vitamin E is taken in a large amount, it is totally unsafe especially if you have heart disease or diabetes. High doses may result in a long term serious side effects and in worse cases result in death.