9 Power Benefits Of Brahmi Powder That Will Shock You
What is Brahmi Powder?
- According to Ayurveda, Brahmi Powder is the natural remedy that improves intelligence.
- Brahmi, a plant is known as BacopaMonnieri and BacopaMonniera.
- It has also been used as tonics to fight stress and promotes rejuvenation, strength and life energy.
Benefits/ Uses/ Advantages of Brahmi Powder:
- Brahmi powder improves learning skills, brain function, and memory.
- It helps in relieving stress and anxiety.
- It treats Dyslexia (A learning disorder characterized by difficulty in reading.)
- Most effective in preventing Alzheimer’s disease (A progressive disease that destroys memory and other critical mental functions)
- Brahmi powder is effective in strengthening the immune system.
- Promotes the overall health of your hair by making it longer and thicker.
- It nourishes the roots of the hair, and it helps in reducing the hair fall.
- It also treats dandruff problems.
- Brahmi Powder is most efficient in reducing the dryness from the skin and prevents itchy scalp.
Brahmi benefits of hair:
- Brahmi powder is considered the most efficient natural herb for hair growth.
- It also helps to make brain sharper.
Brahmi Powder Dosage:
For children from 5 to 12 years:
For children from 12 to 18 years:
Brahmi Benefits for the brain:
(Please refer Benefits/Uses/ Advantages of Brahmi Powder above).
How to take Brahmi Powder?(Please refer Brahmi Powder Dosage above).
How to eat Brahmi leaves?
- Brahmi leaves have a bitter and sweet taste, and it imparts cooling energy.
- Keeps the mind calm and free of anxiety.
- The whole plant can be used for medicinal purposes.
Brahmi side effects (Consult your doctor for the usage of Brahmi Powder):
- Might slow down the heart rate.
- Might cause congestion in the intestines.
- Might increase secretions in the stomach and intestines, causing ulcers.
- Might increase levels of thyroid hormones.