Premium Pure Glycolic Acid Liquid for Acne, Hyperpigmentation, Acne Scars, etc.
Features of the product:
- Premium product.
- 100% original & quality assured.
- Non-contaminated & non-mixed.
- External use.
- Cosmetologist approved.
- No preservatives.
- Easy to use.
PERCENTAGE OF GLYCOLIC ACID: 70-75%
PERCENTAGE TO USE: 5%-75%
CAN BE USED IN: Gels, lotions, creams serums, etc.
APPROXIMATE CALCULATION FOR 5% (75%Glycolic acid) & 100ML ROSEWATER: 100 × 5 ÷ 100 = 5 ml
EXACT CALCULATION FOR 5% (75%Glycolic acid) & 100ML ROSEWATER:
1ML OF 75% GLYCOLIC ACID IS HOW MUCH?
1 × 75 ÷ 100 = 0.75
0.75 × 7ml (Glycolic acid) = 5.25 ml
Hence 5ml = 7ml of glycolic liquid.
HOW TO MIX: Empty the 100 ml rosewater into a container, and add the 7ml glycolic acid. Mix well and store it in a small airtight container.
WARNING: Do not apply glycolic acid directly to the skin. It must be diluted.
Benefits of Glycolic acid:
- GOOD FOR SKIN:- Glycolic Acid is used to treat and also minimize the appearance of pores. Removes dead skin cells and Evens skin tone.
- PROPERTIES:- Glycolic Acid is absorbed into the skin, and makes quick work of separating the ties that hold dead skin cells together. This then helps to give your skin a smoother.
- BENEFICIAL FOR:- Glycolic Acid works to break the bonds between the outer layer of skin cells. This creates a peeling effect that can make the skin appear smoother and more even.
- USED FOR:- Generally used as natural skin exfoliators and moisturizers.
- Prepaid & COD order: Free shipping & fast delivery
- Best Sellers Rank: #1 in Beauty.
Country: India, US
- Payment India: ✔ Credit card, ✔ Razorpay (Cards, UPI, NetBanking, Wallets), ✔ Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Payment United States: ✔ Credit card, ✖ Razorpay (Cards, UPI, NetBanking, Wallets), ✖ Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Processing Time: 1 day