Premium Pure Glycolic Acid Liquid for Acne, Hyperpigmentation, Acne Scars, etc.
Features of the product:
- Premium product.
- 100% original & quality assured.
- Non-contaminated & non-mixed.
- External use.
- Cosmetologist approved.
- No preservatives.
- Easy to use.
PERCENTAGE OF GLYCOLIC ACID: 70-72%
PERCENTAGE TO USE: 8%-30%
CAN BE USED IN: Gels, lotions, creams serums, etc.
EXAMPLE: How to use for 100gm aloe vera gel with 10% Glycolic acid.
CALCULATION: 100 x 10 ÷ 100=10ml of glycolic acid.
HOW TO MIX: Empty the 100gm aloe vera gel in a container, add the 10ml glycolic acid. Mix well and store it in a small airtight container.
WARNING: Do not apply glycolic acid directly to the skin. It must be diluted.
Benefits of Glycolic acid:
- GOOD FOR SKIN:- Glycolic Acid is used to treat and also minimizes the appearance of pores. Removes dead skin cells and Evens skin tone.
- PROPERTIES:- Glycolic Acid is absorbed into the skin, and makes quick work of separating the ties that hold dead skin cells together. This then helps to give your skin a smoother.
- BENEFICIAL FOR:- Glycolic Acid works to break the bonds between the outer layer of skin cells. This creates a peeling effect that can make the skin appear smoother and more even.
- USED FOR:- Generally used as natural skin exfoliators and moisturizers.
- Prepaid & COD order: Free shipping & fast delivery
- Best Sellers Rank: #1 in Beauty.
Country: India, US
- Payment India: ✔ Credit card, ✔ Razorpay (Cards, UPI, NetBanking, Wallets), ✔ Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Payment United States: ✔ Credit card, ✖ Razorpay (Cards, UPI, NetBanking, Wallets), ✖ Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Processing Time: 1 day