Premium Pure Glycolic Acid Liquid for Acne, Hyperpigmentation, Acne Scars, etc.
Features of the product:
- Premium product.
- 100% original & quality assured.
- Non-contaminated & non-mixed.
- External use.
- Cosmetologist approved.
- No preservatives.
- Easy to use.
PERCENTAGE OF GLYCOLIC ACID: 70-75%
PERCENTAGE TO USE: 5%-75%
CAN BE USED IN: Gels, lotions, creams serums, etc.
Benefits of Glycolic acid:
- GOOD FOR SKIN:- Glycolic Acid is used to treat and also minimize the appearance of pores. Removes dead skin cells and Evens skin tone.
- PROPERTIES:- Glycolic Acid is absorbed into the skin, and makes quick work of separating the ties that hold dead skin cells together. This then helps to give your skin smoother.
- BENEFICIAL FOR:- Glycolic Acid works to break the bonds between the outer layer of skin cells. This creates a peeling effect that can make the skin appear smoother and more even.
- USED FOR:- Generally used as natural skin exfoliators and moisturizers.
How to use Glycolic acid peel:-
HOW TO USE A PROFESSIONAL PEEL - HIGH PERCENTAGE PEEL (PART 1)
Things you will need:
- Gentle cleanser
- Rubbing alcohol (optional)
- Glycolic Acid Peel
- Small bowl to mix
- Fan brush for application
- Neutralizer, available with some kits.If a neutralizer is not available, you can use a baking soda solutionto neutralize the acid at the end:Mix ½ cup baking soda with 2 cups of water
- A heavy moisturizer or coconut oil.
- A time
1) In order to avoid postinflammatory hyperpigmentation
and scarring in dark-skinned patients, it is important to avoid facial
scrubs, depilatory creams, waxing, bleaching, microdermabrasion,
and laser hair removal for at least 1 week before the procedure.
2) Use 3% kojic acid for at least 2-4 weeks prior to peel and discontinuing 3-5 days before the procedure is of vital importance and use of sunscreens.Kojic acid is used as pre-peel priming.
HOW TO USE A PROFESSIONAL PEEL - HIGH PERCENTAGE PEEL (PART 2)
1. Cleanse your skin, pat dry, and apply rubbing alcohol all over like you apply a toner.
2. Apply Vaseline to nostrils, eyebrows, and lips.
3. Pour some amount of glycolic facial peel into a bowl.
4. With the help of a fan brush, apply the peel to your face.Make sure the application is even, or else the results might show uneven.
5. Avoid the eye, lip, and neck areas as these tend to react more severely. Also, avoid any broken skin or active breakouts.
6. Be careful to not get any product into your eyes.
7. Start the timer as soon as you apply the first coat.
1. Skin might tingle a bit. Do not worry because this means the peel is being activated.
2. It might become pink or slightly red, especially in sensitive areas.
3. If you experience excessive stinging or pain or if the redness is excess, neutralize immediately.
1. Once the recommended time is up, apply the baking soda solution all over your face. It might sting a little in the beginning. Continue to splash baking soda solution for at least a minute.
2. When your skin feels cooled down, cleanse your face with clean water.
3. Pat dry and apply a good moisturizer or oil. You can even apply a soothing nourishing mask.
HOW TO USE A PROFESSIONAL PEEL - HIGH PERCENTAGE PEEL (PART 3)
1. Apply a good moisturizer or even coconut oil regularly, as the skin will become quite dry in the succeeding days.
2. Do not use any exfoliating product for at least a week after the peel.
3. Try to avoid exposure to excessive heat and harsh conditions.
4. Do not pick at the flaky skin. Just load up on moisturizer.
5. Most importantly, always wear a sunscreen with at least SPF 30. This will ensure the new layer does not get exposed to the sun, which would result in sunburn and pigmentation.
6. After the peel, the patient should be advised to avoid sun exposure, facial scrubs, loofahs, picking at the peeling skin, taking steam inhalation, and using creams that cause exfoliation.
Points to remember
1. It should be used in lower concentrations initially, and then the strength of the peel should be gradually increased in subsequent sessions. It normally takes between four and eight treatments before you see a significant difference.
2. There should be a minimum interval of 2 weeks between two treatment sessions.
3. Peeling is repeated once every 15 days for 4–6 months until the desired result is achieved.
4. It is best to start with a 10% or 20% peel. Gradually, as your skin gets acclimatized, proceed to a 30% and finally to 50%. Never use 75% as that would cause burns.
5. First 2 – 3 treatments apply for 1 minute.
6. WARNING: It should be done by a trained person or a dermatologist.
HOW TO MAKE A DIY SERUM FOR PERSONAL USE (LOW PERCENTGE PEEL)
This peel can be used be made by anyone:
PERCENTAGE TO USE: 5%-10%
CAN BE USED IN: Gels, lotions, creams
serums, soaps, etc.
HOW TO USE
STEP 1: Take 14.29 ml glycolic acid.
STEP 2: Take 85.71 ml of distilled water.
Step 3: Mix the glycolic acid with distilled water.
Step 4: Store it in a dark bottle away from the sunlight.
HOW TO USE IT ACCORDING TO PERCENTAGE:
1-2% GLYCOLIC ACID: This can be used once every day.
5%: Once every alternative day for a month and then every day if no skin irritation
10% AND ABOVE: Once or twice a week to avoid skin irritation. If you do not face any skin reaction or irritation and want quick results, you can use 10% glycolic acid 5 days a week.
15% AND ABOVE: Need to be kept only for a few minutes and then wiped off. Needs a Neutralizer. (Refer to professional use)
HIGH PERCENTAGE PEEL1.Should be used by a professional or a dematologist
2.The skin will get peeled off in a day or more.
4.Recommended for exfoliation, skin peeling and can also help with deep hyperpigmentation and deep acne.
LOW PERCENTGE PEEL1.Can be used by anyone
2.The peeling effect is very minor which may not be visilble to the naked eye.
3.This might take months to show results.
4.Recommended for skin brightening and can also help with hyperpigmentation and acne.
CALCULATION FOR 100ML GLYCOLIC ACID
5%: 7.14 ml glycolic acid + 92.86 ml distilled water.
10%: 14.29 ml glycolic acid + 85.71 ml distilled water.
15%: 21.42 ml glycolic acid + 78.58 ml distilled water.
20%: 28.57 ml glycolic acid + 71.43 ml distilled water.
30%: 42.85 ml glycolic acid + 57.15 ml distilled water.
40%: 57.14 ml glycolic acid + 42.86 ml distilled water.
50%: 71.42 ml glycolic acid + 28.58 ml distilled water.
- Prepaid & COD order: Free shipping & fast delivery
- Best Sellers Rank: #1 in Beauty.
Country: India, US
- Payment India: ✔ Credit card, ✔ Razorpay (Cards, UPI, NetBanking, Wallets), ✔ Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Payment United States: ✔ Credit card, ✖ Razorpay (Cards, UPI, NetBanking, Wallets), ✖ Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Processing Time: 1 day