Benefits of Ashwagandha Powder according to Ayurveda:
- It is used for stress and anxiety.
- May help to attain good sleep.
- May help to lose weight, muscle growth, and strength.
- Used for grey hair and to brighten skin.
- May help to gain height.
- Used for kids and adults to boost memory & nerves.
- May help to protect the liver.
- May help adrenal fatigue.
- May help varicose veins.
- May help hypothyroidism & arthritis.
- May help to boost stamina in athletes.
- Anti-ageing & natural anti-oxidant.
- Used for back pain.
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.
- It can be used for cold etc.
Suggested use ashwagandha powder:
Take 3 to 4 grams(or 1 teaspoon) of ashwagandha powder and add 350 ml water or milk (one coffee mug ).
Boil for 5 to 10 minutes or until it reaches boiling point. Strain it in a mug/ glass and add 1 tablespoon of honey as ashwagandha is bitter in taste. It's better to boil before use.
Drink the ashwagandha after breakfast and lunch (not on empty stomach)
Combinations to try:
Ashwagandha with Shatavari: For weight & muscle gain.
Ashwagandha with Brahmi: Improves memory and intellect.
Ashwagandha with Honey: Improves the bitter taste of ashwagandha and boost anti-oxidant levels.
Ashwagandha with Tumeric: It boosts immunity, anti-inflammatory effect and it helps to clean the body of harmful waste.
- Ashwagandha with Black pepper: It helps improve the absorption and digestion of the Ashwagandha.
- Ashwagandha with Fenugreek: Increases muscle growth and stamina. Very good for athletes.
Ashwagandha with Tulsi (Holy Basil): Fights emotional and physical stress and boosting anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties.
Ashwagandha with Zinc: Helps to get rid of body pain.
Dosage (daily intake): Take 1 teaspoon of ashwagandha powder two times daily.
Suitable for: Adults, Children, Vegetarians, during pregnancy & breastfeeding.
Cautions/Allergies: It's free from wheat, gluten, yeast, dairy, soya, nuts, shellfish.
Side effects: No side effects when consumed in moderation.
Made in: Made in India.