Benefits of Vitamin B3 Powder (Niacinamide):
- Sodium benzoate inhibits the growth of potentially harmful bacteria, mold, and other microbes in food, thus deterring spoilage. It’s particularly effective in acidic foods.
- It is used in margarine, salsas, maple syrups, pickles, preserves, jams, jellies, soft drinks, cough syrup, cosmetics, etc. C functions as a preservative and a corrosion inhibitor in numerous types of cosmetics and personal care products. Its usage level in most kinds of food is 0.05-0.1%.
- When used in oil-in-water emulsions, like mayonnaise, sodium benzoate is used in combination with potassium sorbate. This mixture has a stronger effect against acid-producing bacteria than either of the two preservatives individually.
- Sodium benzoate has a noticeably sharp and bitter flavor, with some salty undertones as well. It’s perfect for dishes that are already sour, bitter, or salty.
How to use: Its usage level in most kinds of food is 0.05-0.1% eg For 500 ml cold drink: 500 × 0.1 ÷ 100 = 0.5 grams
Ingredients: Sodium Benzoate
Suitable for: Adults, Children, Vegetarians, pregnant & breastfeeding women consult your physician before use.
Cautions/Allergies: It's free from wheat, gluten, yeast, dairy, soya, nuts, shellfish.
Made in: Made in India
- Prepaid order: Free shipping & fast delivery
- COD available: Free shipping & fast delivery
- Country: India
- Processing Time: 1 day