- Quick shipping.
- Our sales executive will contact you after purchase.
- Free expert advice.
- Tested & recommended by experts.
Features of the product:
- Premium product.
- 100% original & quality assured.
- Non-contaminated & non-mixed.
- External & internal use.
- Doctor approved.
- Fresh powder.
- No preservatives.
- Easy to use.
Organic, pure, fresh, best, natural.
Benefits of vitamin C Ferrous Ascorbate
- Ferrous Ascorbate is used in the treatment of iron deficiency.
- Ferrous Ascorbate is a combination of of iron and vitamin C.
- Vitamin C (ascorbate) is added to enhance the absorption of iron in the body.
How to use
Use it in juices, salads, jam, oats, cereals, finished dishes, pickles, etc, a pinch of the Ferrous Ascorbate in tea/coffee, baking, etc.
The main objective is to fortify the food consumed.
Do not mix it in water and drink it directly, since Ferrous Ascorbate is sour in taste, it may cause discomfort.
You should take Ferrous Ascorbate at least one hour before or two hours after meals
Dosage (daily intake): As a dietary supplement, take 50-100mg daily after meals, or as directed by the physician.
Ingredients: Vitamin C (As Ferrous Ascorbate)
Formula: 1 gm contains 1000 mg of Ferrous Ascorbate.
Cautions/Allergies: It's free from wheat, gluten, yeast, dairy, soya, nuts, shellfish.
Made in: Made in India.